Magnet Mania Leaderboard Series – 2 Lakh GTD
Got a knack for online poker? Get rewarded with Poker Magnet’s monthly Leader board Series.
Now bigger and better than before, you can win up to 2 lakhs starting from 1st of July 2020.
To top the GOLD/SILVER/BRONZE leader board, play the maximum number of hands-on the categorized table. The best part about this series is that from now on “Top 5” players that qualify for each leader board win exciting prizes.
All you have to do to qualify for the leaderboard series is to complete the minimum number of hands, on their respective tables: Gold – 5000 | Silver – 6000 | Bronze – 7000. Once eligible, the more hands you play, the more you win.
The leaderboard compromises of the following tables of different stakes:
- Gold Leaderboard consists of tables – 100/200 & above
- Silver Leaderboard consists of tables – 25/50, 50/100
- Bronze Leaderboard consists of tables – 1/2, 2/5, 5/10, 10/20, 15/30
- 1st Prize – Rs. 60k
- 2nd Prize – Rs. 30k
- 3rd Prize – Rs. 15k
- 4th Prize – Rs. 10k
- 5th Prize – Rs. 7k
- 1st Prize – Rs. 30k
- 2nd Prize – Rs. 15k
- 3rd Prize – Rs. 8k
- 4th Prize – Rs. 4k
- 5th Prize – Rs. 2k
- 1st Prize – Rs. 10k
- 2nd Prize – Rs. 5k
- 3rd Prize – Rs. 2.5k
- 4th Prize – Rs. 1k
- 5th Prize – Rs. 500
Terms & Conditions:
- Monthly leaderboard winners shall be announced on the 1st of every month.
- Minimum number of hands to qualify for the leaderboard contest: Gold – 5000 | Silver – 6000 | Bronze – 7000
- Hand count will be calculated on a daily basis from the 1st of every month to the 30th/31st of every month, by which your ranking will be determined.
- Poker Magnet has the right to disqualify anyone who is caught cheating or chip dumping.
- You cannot club the different leaderboard tables to qualify for one leaderboard category.
- Players can not withdraw the prize won.
- The winners are subjectable to provide photos, testimonials, etc for media use if required by PokerMagnet.